Past Recipients of the
Melvin G. Marcus Distinguished Career Award
- Carol P. Harden. (University of Tennessee). Citation by Anne Chin.
- Bruce L. Rhoads. (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign). Citation by Gary Parker.
- Michael (Mike) Woldenberg. (University at Buffalo / SUNY Buffalo). Citation by Frank Magilligan.
- David R. Butler. (Texas State University). Citation by George P. Malanson.
- Michael A. Church. (University of British Columbia). Citation by Frank Magilligan and Judy Haschenburger.
- John F. (Jack) Shroder. (University of Nebraska-Omaha). Citation by David Butler.
- Karl W. Butzer. (University of Texas). Citation by Timothy Beach.
- William L. Graf. (University of South Carolina). Citation by Jeff Lee.
- John D. (Jack) Vitek. (Texas A&M University). Citation by W. Andrew Marcus and Richard A. Marston.
- Stanley W. Trimble. (University of California - Los Angeles). Citation by Andy Ward, read by Bruce Rhoads.
- Donald Johnson. (University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign). Citation by Randy Schaetzl and Jennifer Horwath.
- Norbert Psuty. (Rutgers University). Citation by Will Graf.
- Athol Abrahams. (SUNY - Buffalo.) Citations by Frank Magilligan and Anne Chin and others.
- Anthony Orme. (University of California - Los Angeles). Citation by Vatche Tchakerian and Julie Laity.
- James C. Knox. (University of Wisconsin - Madison). Citation by Allan James.
- Jack D. Ives. (Carleton University, Ottawa) Citation by Carol Harden.
- Dick Reeves. (University of Arizona). Citation by Dick Marston.
- Nicholas Lancaster. (Desert Research Institute - Reno, Nevada). Citation by Vatche Tchakerian.
- Derek Ford. (McMaster University). Citation by David Butler.
- Harold A (Duke) Winters. (Michigan State University). Citation by W. Andrew Marcus.
- Theodore M. Oberlander. (University of California - Berkeley). Citation by Ron Dorn.
- M. (Reds) Gordon Wolman. (Johns Hopkins University). Citation by Athol Abrahams.
- Neil Salisbury. (University of Oklahoma). Citation by Will Graf.
- J. Ross Mackay. (University of British Columbia). Citation by Jack Vitek.
- H. J. Walker. (Louisiana State University).